Sunday, October 21, 2001

Yeah, yeah, I know that it is late. But I have been arguing on an underwater archaeology discussion list that I run with a treasure hunter who claims to be an archaeologist.

I am also trying to write a review of Clive Cussler's latest novel, VALHALLA RISING. It is a very complicated story with many twists and turns, and lots of paranoia. I'll post the link to the review here when it goes up on the website.

One interesting consequence of the current anthrax scare and the US Mail - I predict that e-mail will undergo quite a revival of use. Another point is that why did the US Mail take so long to reach both NBC and the US Senate from New Jersey? The toxic letters were mailed Sept. 18th, but didn't reach their destination until mid-October?

Here are some fun sites:

What Should I put on the Fence?: A Londoner's way of thumbing his nose at authority. Great photos, funny site.

Sock Monkeys playing Sports

Listen Honey: Telling people about their rude, offensive behavior.